Online business is becoming popular as people are watching a lot of success stories. Most probably, you have heard a success story and came online to get some business ideas. On the other hand, you might be the one who always searches online business ideas and then ditch them for next year. No matter, whether the online business idea occurred to you earlier or today, this is the very right time to start it.
To help you get started, here are some successful business ideas for 2019. Read through them and try to come up with a unique idea to start your own online business.
Write a Blog
Blogging is an online business that requires almost zero investment except for your time. You need to dedicate at least two hours each day to your blog to make it a successful one. You need to understand that you wouldn’t start making money the next day you initiated your blog. You need to be consistent and come up with great ideas to write about.
While writing, you need to come up with something information, which solves a problem or entertain them. Simply, you need to maintain their interest.
Once you have an audience, you can sell eBooks, digital products, ad space, sponsored posts, etc. Blogging takes a lot of time, but if you are consistent, you might be making 50k US dollars each month.
Publish a Book on Amazon
Did you ever think of publishing your own book? You might end up cutting the idea because of all the trouble associated with it. Well, Amazon has solved this issue and there is no need to follow all the publishing nonsense.
Do you think you have something people would love to read in their spare time? Write it down and publish on Amazon with no charges at all. You will pay a percentage of your earnings only if you sell your book.
Inside Story: If you can generate more than 100 sales during the first week, there is a high chance that Amazon will start marketing your book.
How to Write a Book?
- Before starting the writing, you need to validate your idea to be sure that people are interested in it. Share your idea with your friends and take their feedback.
- Make sure you are spending at least half an hour each day writing the book.
- Once you finish the book, format it as per Amazon Guidelines.
Publishing and Pricing Plan
Here is the tricky part where most people make a mistake. Let’s see how to price and market your book.
- Set the price at 99 cents only for the first week to get 100 plus sales.
- Post the book link on your social media accounts and ask your friends to share it.
- Send the book link to your email list twice a week.
- Once you have made the mark of 100 sales during the first week, you can increase the price.
- Increase the price gradually until the book stops selling.
- Now, start reducing the price and you will find the real price of your book where it sells the best.
Good Luck! Don’t forget to share your online business story in comments.